Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Weekend Plans - A Much Needed Girls Trip}

Tomorrow morning I am heading out for a weekend trip with the girls and I couldn't be more excited!! I soooo need the break from literally everything in life right now. Life (as it always does) has thrown some twists and turns in there and this weekend I really plan to shut off all of the thinking and just enjoy the time with my girls doing what we do best - laugh, drink, shop, and eat. I can't even remember the last time we were all together - so I'm looking forward to the quality time that rarely ever happens. I'm going to take a little break from the blog - but I'll be back on Tuesday. Promise!
Girls Weekend
So true, right?!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.