Cheers to the freakin' weekend! The weather is supposed to be nice and I'm ready to be out and about. Working from home, while I won't complain, is not all that it's cracked up to be. I'm ready to be around people (although in NY - be careful what you wish for) and bask in the sunshine. As far as plans for the weekend - this is what I'll be up to:
1. Tonight I'm going to see The Other Woman - definitely my type of movie - a chick flick! Plus I really like Leslie Mann.
2. Crossing fingers that it doesn't rain this weekend - I plan to spend some time in central park, take a bike ride, and hang out on the lawn. I have a couple of books that I've been wanting to start, so taking one of those along with a few snacks sounds like the perfect Saturday afternoon!
3. Last weekend I didn't get a chance to ride along the Hudson River, so my sister and I plan to take a ride all the way down to TriBeCa.
4. Once in TriBeCa, we'll dock the bikes and walk around to see what shops/restaurants/coffee shops we can stumble upon. This is one of my favorite things to do in the city - go to an unfamiliar neighborhood and just walk around. You're bound to find a hidden gem!
1. I have come to realize that I am a pretty lucky girl to have several soul mates. What about you?
2. Crispy Oven Fried Chicken - yea....I'm gonna have to try this!
3. I know I talked about Tulum last week - but you have to check out this guide - I just have to gooo!
4. 10 things you much have in your home by the age of 30. How many do you have?
5. Another podcast that I'm obsessed with - The Lively Show - check it out!
Enjoy your weekend!!