Friday, March 21, 2014

{Weekend Plans + Friday Plans}

It's the weekend - TGIF!! I've really been trying not to live for the weekend, but this week has been extremely hectic and I'm looking forward to some down time. I don't have anything overly exciting planned, but do have a few errands, and a couple of fun things, on the agenda:
Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.42 PM
Weekend Plans 3.21.14
1. Last weekend I purchased several pairs of shoes at the Macy's pre-sale event - which means if you shopped last weekend, you got 25% off your total purchase but you weren't able to take home your purchases until after March 19 - so I need to go and pick up all the damage I did. 

2. One of my favorite coffee shops in the city is Birch Coffee. As a visit is well overdue, I plan to go on Saturday morning. It's funny - I really only drink coffee during the weekend, when I'm at my parents, or when I'm on vacation. 

3. I have a photo shoot on Saturday afternoon for Six Eighty Eight Jewelry (yay!!!!) at the Highline - its coming together peeps! While I'm there - how can I resist stopping by the Lobster Place - I just love their lobster rolls (although I think I will do sans bun this time as I'm watching my gluten intake). I really need to do some laundry - but that will probably have to wait until Sunday.

4. If I had all of the money in the world, and could live in any neighborhood I wanted, Soho would be high on the list. I love strolling through the streets and shops of Soho. I would like to go to the Piperlime store, and also my favorite paper store Kate's Paperie to look at some options for Six Eighty Eight Jewelry packaging. 

5. I think I really want to see Divergent. I didn't read the book, but I hear it's very similar to Hunger Games. Have you read the book? Is this a must see movie - the hype around it sure seems like it. 

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.52 PM
1. It's not what you say, it's how you say (please always remember that) - word

2. Onion straws. Love them. I put them on salads, over braised short ribs, mashed potatoes, everything. Here's the recipe that I use - so good!

3. Potato and Sausage Hash with Baked Eggs - I plan to make this on Sunday morning. Looks easy and delicious!

4. I'm no where near ready to wear this - but this is my type of bikini - lol! Right?

5. Fresh Sugar Acai Body Cream - my favorite!

6. The Creative Habit - this is the next book on my list. Have you read this book? What did you think? What other books are on your to-read list, or what have you read recently?

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such wonderful insights and inspiration Jessica! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.