It's the weekend - TGIF!! I've really been trying not to live for the weekend, but this week has been extremely hectic and I'm looking forward to some down time. I don't have anything overly exciting planned, but do have a few errands, and a couple of fun things, on the agenda:
1. Last weekend I purchased several pairs of shoes at the Macy's pre-sale event - which means if you shopped last weekend, you got 25% off your total purchase but you weren't able to take home your purchases until after March 19 - so I need to go and pick up all the damage I did.
2. One of my favorite coffee shops in the city is Birch Coffee. As a visit is well overdue, I plan to go on Saturday morning. It's funny - I really only drink coffee during the weekend, when I'm at my parents, or when I'm on vacation.
3. I have a photo shoot on Saturday afternoon for Six Eighty Eight Jewelry (yay!!!!) at the Highline - its coming together peeps! While I'm there - how can I resist stopping by the Lobster Place - I just love their lobster rolls (although I think I will do sans bun this time as I'm watching my gluten intake). I really need to do some laundry - but that will probably have to wait until Sunday.
4. If I had all of the money in the world, and could live in any neighborhood I wanted, Soho would be high on the list. I love strolling through the streets and shops of Soho. I would like to go to the Piperlime store, and also my favorite paper store Kate's Paperie to look at some options for Six Eighty Eight Jewelry packaging.
5. I think I really want to see Divergent. I didn't read the book, but I hear it's very similar to Hunger Games. Have you read the book? Is this a must see movie - the hype around it sure seems like it.
1. It's not what you say, it's how you say (please always remember that) - word
2. Onion straws. Love them. I put them on salads, over braised short ribs, mashed potatoes, everything. Here's the recipe that I use - so good!
3. Potato and Sausage Hash with Baked Eggs - I plan to make this on Sunday morning. Looks easy and delicious!
4. I'm no where near ready to wear this - but this is my type of bikini - lol! Right?
5. Fresh Sugar Acai Body Cream - my favorite!
6. The Creative Habit - this is the next book on my list. Have you read this book? What did you think? What other books are on your to-read list, or what have you read recently?