Monday, March 24, 2014

{Part I: New York Bucket List - Eats}

My apartment lease is up at the end of May and while life for me has been in limbo over the last couple of months, I'm still not sure where life will take me next. Will I stay in New York? Will I pack my bags and move on to somewhere else? Will I leave it all behind and travel the world? Who knows! All I know is that 2 months is going to come and go very quickly, so I decided to put together a New York Bucket List - broken out into 4 installments that I will share with you this week. Yes, this  is my personal bucket list, but I hope it can also be a list for you (whether you live here, or plan to visit) to use as this city is so much more than all the touristy stuff. I've lived here in New York for almost 2 years now and have had some amazing experiences. I could live here another 20 and never get close to experience all that this city has to offer. So my first installment is all about food (of course) - I have a list of at least 50+ restaurants that I want to try, but for now let's start with these:
Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 9.46.11 PM
Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 9.58.36 PM
Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 10.24.11 PM
Needless to say I'm going to be quite busy over the next couple of months. Do you have any New York restaurant favorites that I should add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.