Monday, March 31, 2014

{Style: Minimal Chic at MANGO}

It surprises me that Mango doesn't seem to get the much deserved recognition it deserves. It's a store that has the same style as my faves Club Monaco and J.Crew, but their prices are what sets them apart. Definitely not a brand that you should ignore because there is no denying that this store has got some serious style. Lucky for us New Yorkers we have a store here in Soho, but have no fear out-of-towners - they have a great online store (which honestly I like to shop more so than going to the store). Last weekend my sister and I went to check out their spring line - and I fell in love and picked up a few pieces. When I think of my personal style - this store is IT - definitely in my Top 5!

I  have an obsession with coats and jackets - so when my sister showed me this, I knew I had to have it. It can go with so many things and can take me through spring....and wait for me in the fall! Love it!
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 6.49.50 PM
This dress is perfect for the upcoming months - you can dress it up by accessorizing with jewelry and adding a pair of killer heels - or you can dress it down by throwing on a pair of sandals - carrying a cardigan it case you get cold. 
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 6.51.50 PM
I love the style of this top - so again, I had to have it. It has a timeless look to me and it can be work so many different ways. Pair it with shorts, a skirts, dress pants, patterned pants, or even jeans - take your pick!
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 6.54.40 PM
You had me at oversized coat. I have adopted this trend full throttle. The moment I saw and tried this coat on, I knew I had to have it. It was a little more than I had wanted to spend that day, especially since warmer weather is coming (it is coming, right?) - but I figured its one of the investment, timeless pieces that I needed in my closet. 
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 7.14.06 PM
I love a nice pair of white pants and it seems like I have to renew mine every season because I can never keep them....white. So I think these along with a pair of white jeans should get me through the next several months. I love the tie!
Screen Shot 2014-03-30 at 7.17.06 PM
So if you haven't heard of Mango until now - I urge you to take a look. They even have men's clothes and lots of accessories. To shop the looks shown above - see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.