Friday, February 7, 2014

{TGIF: Weekend Plans + Friday Finds}

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 8.51.47 PM
Happy Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony Day!!! I don't know what it is about the Olympics, but when they are on, I become completely obsessed with them. When I was a little kid, my parents made a big deal out of them, and for 2 weeks straight, every 2 years, the games would be the only thing on the TV. Tonight are the Opening Ceremonies and I will be glued to the TV. Nothing will ever compare to the ceremonies in Beijing {here is a little reminder}, but I'm excited to see what Sochi has come up with. Other than watching the Olympics, my weekend plans include:
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 6.31.33 PM
Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 8.51.59 PM
DIY Gladiator Sandals - O.M.G - seriously these are genius!

Loving this kitchen remodel by Emily over at Cupcakes and Cashmere - the gold touches are perfection!

These high-top sneakers are perfect for the spring - and will be in my closet in the very near future!

I'm not supposed to be spending ANY money right now - but I saw this coat on Pinterest and my fingers just kept clicking all the way to the submit button. 

I'm in love with June Ambrose - would it be weird if I framed this picture and hung it in my room?

Oh if I had a sponsor that wanted to send me to this amazing Photoshop class.....sigh, I want to go so badly.......

Because I can't go to that class - I guess I'll just sulk and make these prosciutto-wrapped truffle fries...

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.