Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{Packaging: Scrap Wrapping}

When I'm finished wrapping a present, I never throw away the scraps because you never know when you may be able to use them again. Additionally, each month when I get my Birchbox, I always save the boxes that my goodies come in and recycle them for gift giving. Below are some of the scraps I had in my wrapping container and decided to do a little pattern mixing for a gift I needed for a friend's birthday. I simply wrapped the top of the box in a different paper than I wrapped the bottom of the box, added some leftover ribbon and a tag - and viola! My friend loved the wrapping so much that she didn't want to open it. To me - that's the best compliment to receive because I truly believe it's all about the packaging. Stay tuned for more posts like this to help you package even the simplest gifts!
Packaging Supplies_
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 9.36.53 AM

All About The Packaging - Wrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.