Tuesday, January 28, 2014

{Bite: Breakfast Toast}

Like me, do you get stuck in the mornings, wondering what you should have for breakfast - especially while on the go?  I’m not one to ever skip breakfast as I truly believe it’s the most important meal of the day, so I know it’s important that I fuel the rest of my day the proper way. Over the weekend I made these breakfast toasts (7-grain toast, 2 tbs of peanut butter, sliced strawberries -and- 7-grain toast, avocado, tomato, over-easy egg, and cracked pepper) and not only are they packed full of nutrients and protein - they were delicious! They are super easy to make, take hardly any time at all, and are convenient to take on the go!
Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 1.44.16 PM
What are your breakfast go to's? I'm always looking for ideas - please comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.