Monday, February 11, 2013

{Girlfriends Valentine's Day Dinner}

I so wish all of my girlfriends lived here in New York with me. Oh the trouble that we would get in - and the memories we would make. Unfortunately, we are spread all over the country and I miss them dearly. If they were here I would love to throw them a big Valentine's day dinner, similar to what the lovely ladies over at The Everygirl did. I absolutely love the party favors and the table dressing shown below - don't you? To see more pictures of this very personal and girly soiree - click here and enjoy!
valentines day dinner 1
valentines day dinner 2
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.