Monday, January 7, 2013

{Ooo Weee It's Cold Outside}

For the last 5 winters I really haven't had to worry about cold weather gear because I lived in North Carolina and while it does get cold there, the cold up here in New York just doesn't compare - and I'm sure it will only get worse. While I'm walking in the city, the parts of my body that gets cold the most are my hands, head, face, and ears - so I'm on the hunt for some new gear. Below I've put together a few coats and hats that I would love to buy as cussing all the way to each destination I walk to isn't keeping me any warmer...
Winter coat and hat mix 1
Winter coat and hat mix 2
Winter coat and hat mix 3
Black wool coat: Black Fedora / Fur Hat / Burgundy Knitted Slouch Hat
Burberry Trench Coat: Rag and Bone Hat / Black Beanie / Black Floppy Hat
Black Puffer Coat: Mustard Knitted Slouch Hat / Black Bucket Hat / Knitted Fox Pom Hat

Stay warm out there!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.