Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{Bite: Five Napkin Burger}

I decided to start a new weekly post called bite which will consist of reviews of all the restaurants that I explore here in New York. I've got to try so many amazing restaurants since I've been here - so amazing that I need to share them with you. So come along on my food tour through the city - and enjoy:
Five Napkin Burger
Starting on Sunday I am going back on my journey of a healthy life and body. While I have certainly enjoyed eating my way through New York - it shows - and it's time to get back on the healthy train! From time to time I will splurge, but hopefully moving forward you will be seeing a lot more healthier choices in my bite column.
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks heavenly, just needs a good beer. Noting for future NY trip! Looking forward to the new series, since I think via my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely had a beer - burgers and beers just go hand in hand. :-) You definitely have to go when you come to the city - and you should let me know when you're here and I'll meet you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.