Can you believe that Thanksgiving is freakin 3 days away? I mean - where did the time go? My sisters and I are not going home, but instead are going to cook here in NYC. We have the menu planned, and now just have to figure out what table decor we are going to have. I found this picture over on Pinterest and kind of love the simple chic-ness of it. What do you think?
1. I kind of like adding in the wishbone instead of the pig as the plate decor. This wishbone can be purchased at Anthropologie.
2. Brown name tags can be purchased at any of your favorite craft stores.
3. Don't you love this plate from West Elm? Too cute for the Thanksgiving table!
4. Who doesn't have a Sharpie laying around the house or office?
5. Love this idea of printing Thanksgiving menus for dinner...
6. This DVF plate has been on my wish list forever - love love love.
7. Gold silverware? Yes please....
How do you plan to dress your Thanksgiving table?