Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{A Place For Odds and Ends}

All around my apartment I have little bowls that collect everything from bobbie pins, rings, delicate necklaces, loose change, and keys. I guess you can call it an obsession, because even though my space is small, I’m always looking for a unique bowl to add to the collection. I found a few possibilities while reading Matchbook Magazine last night, and scouring Pinterest. I’m loving the DIY option because I can make them my own – but don’t think for a second that I wouldn't eat my cereal out of the crown bowl every.single.day {it’s going on the wish list}
odds and ends
Click and shop:
1 - Why does everything I love have to be so darn expensive. While this bowl is $250, it is AH-mazing. I can't splurge on it, but oh how I wish I could find the look for less. If you find one and share the link with me - I'll buy one for you too!

2  - For directions for how you too can make your own paper mache bowls - click here.

3 - You can't go wrong with black and white chevron with a punch of color. Click here to scoop one up for yourself.
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.