Monday, July 9, 2012

{Welcome To My Crib}

So today I'm going to make good on my promise and show a few pictures of the pictures. There is still a lot of fine tuning needed (lighting, artwork, etc) but for a month in, here we go:
kitchen We decided to add a little color to the walls, and painted the kitchen this almost aqua color. We really like it as it definitely adds the punch we were looking for. living room Finally we have a storage unit. We purchased an Expedit from IKEA, turned it on it's side, built in some cabinets to hide all of the boots and misc stuff that we can't seem to find a place for, and it works. Bathroom Here's the bathroom - blah - definitely needs some pizzazz...in time. On the right side of the toilet is a pedestal sink, and behind the little wall and striped curtain is obviously the tub {with the most amazing water pressure}Room 2 My bedroom! I'm liking how it's coming together.... Room 1 My window that looks out to a lovely flower garden...Room 4 Pleated shear curtains that I just bought on Friday - that add a little elegance to the room...Room 3 My necklace holder that my dad purchased for me - love it!Room 5 Loving the pattern mixing I have going on in the room...one step in the apartment and you will quickly realize my obsession with stripes...TT Room 1 My sisters room - it's definitely a taste of New York glam - don't you love this skyline picture!TT ROom 2 Just a touch of my sisters bling, she has soooooooooooo much more, it's like a sickness, lol!

So what do you think? We definitely have a ways to go....but it's coming along right?Jessica Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica -- your apt. looks AWESOME!!! I totally dig the pattern mixture you have in your room. I have an obsession with stripes as well. :) Can't wait to see more photos. Have a great day.

    becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.