Tuesday, July 17, 2012

{In Need of a Vacation...From My Vacation}

Whoa - what a fantastic weekend, but what an exhausting weekend!! I so enjoyed my mom and aunt being here - and getting to show them (even with the heat) why I love this city so much. There were lots of laughs, lots of great food, lots of drinks, LOTS of walking, and LOTS of sweating. There is nothing relaxing about being tourist in New York City - and while I knew it would be go go go for 4 days - I'm in need of a vacation, lol....like white sand, blue water, cabana boy, fruity drinks....who's in??

Here are just a few pics from the weekend {check out the rest on Instagram}:
Brooklyn Bridge Hands down the best thing we did over the weekend was go on a booze cruise tour of the city and The Statue of Liberty. Isn't the Brooklyn Bridge beautiful? Trade Center Me and mom at The World Trade Center Park. Very beautiful and ironically peaceful. Yankee Hat For my Clevelanders - don't worry, I'm still an Indians fan but I just had to buy it... Lobster I have 6 words for you - The Lobster Place, Chelsea Market, AH-MAZING!!! The fam  Meet my mom, sister (and roommate), crazy aunt, and soon to be brother-in-law {he was such a trooper, my other sister Kendra (his fiance) wasn't able to come because she had to work - so he came along with us. We had a blast - and each one of us got completely plastered - not on purpose, it just happened....and we'll have memories forever because of it.
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.