Monday, May 21, 2012

{I'm on a Journey...}

Morning Peeps! How was your weekend? Mine was very hectic and nonstop, but I was able to get several items on my checklist marked off. The sale on Saturday was much slower than my first one - but I got a lot of buyers from Craigslist that purchased most of my furniture. Yesterday, I got to meet one of the sweetest and most inspiring people I probably will ever meet in my life {she was one of my Craigslist buyers}. She has traveled the world and had such great insight on life, work, and living your passions. I truly felt she was sent to my door on purpose. We ended up talking for about 45 minutes and through our conversation I know that I am on the right path with this journey I am on.journey I still have lots of little stuff left - I have given a lot away to a friend in need, and even more to a few neighbors in need - and still I have stuff left. This just proves that I had way too much stuff, and this adding by subtracting journey that I'm on means I am again on the right track...baby steps...Jessica Signature

2 comments:

  1. I am more than excited for you! This has been a work in progress- mentally and physically- for a long time. I can't wait to hear more as this all evolves. Good for you, my dear! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea you are such a dear dear friend. I love you to pieces!!! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.