Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Food For Thought Tuesday: When We Eat Matters}

I've been talking a lot about clean eating, what to eat, what not to eat - which is all extremely important, but another key component to healthy living and eating is when we actually eat. I came across the site Massive Health over the weekend and I thought I would share a little bit  of what I found, but encourage you to also check out the site.when we eat matters Do you eat breakfast? What do you have? For the last several months I've been eating a greek yogurt, with fresh fruit, and 2 tbs. of healthy granola. While I understand the importance of switching things up, during the week - this is my go to breakfast. The important point is that I'm eating breakfast because those that don't tend to eat more throughout the day:when we eat matters - breakfast Usually during the week, I stick to a healthy and clean eating plan - and it's easy because I have the same daily routine. However, on Saturday's I allow it to be my cheat day because if I constantly deprive myself of what I really want, I will fall off the bandwagon and quickly find myself in the black hole of bad choices and overeating. My problem is sometimes my cheat Saturday also becomes a cheat Sunday and I really need to get this in order, as it's another slippery slope. It's true - the weekends are bad for our eating health:when we eat matters - weekends Just a little food for thought...Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.