Friday, March 9, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 3.8.12
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- Good friends of mine {Allie & Steven} recently opened up the cutest Etsy shop. If you have any babies to buy for - check out OKsmalls!

- Healthy smoothies - definitely getting all the ingredients to make these this weekend!

- I want this entire collection in my closet!

- Removable wallpaper - I want some...a renters dream!

- Maybe not the whole mommy thing - but I relate to this in major way. lol!!!

Enjoy your weekend Peeps - I hope you are doing something fun!!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out, Jessica! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.