Monday, March 12, 2012

{Springing Forward To Sandals}

How amazing was the weather yesterday - it definitely got me excited for spring {not that any of us can really complain about the winter we've had}. Now that we've had to spring our clocks forward - that means we're just days away from wearing white pants {yes I still follow that rule}, outdoor concerts, wine tastings and movies in the park, and most importantly sandal/flip flop weather {so get those toes ready ladies - no chipped nail polish or crusty heels allowed, lol}. Below are several that I have my eye on, because as I've been losing weight, I've gone down a size in shoes - so I have a lot of replacing to do.
Spring Forward Shoes
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking all 5. Yes, the weather was awesome yesterday. Had a beautiful time out and about with Aniyah. Spring is in the air here in Cleveland Ohio!!!


    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be in the 80s all week here - I'm getting the toes ready now! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.