Thursday, March 22, 2012

{Magazine Inspiration: Small Space Living}

I recently signed up for a Groupon deal and got both O Magazine and Elle Decor year subscription for only $10. Last night while relaxing and flipping through the pages of Elle Decor, I came across three ideas for when I move into a much smaller place after my lease has ended.
Elle Decor - Mirro Placement
I have a very larger mirror very similar to the one shown in this picture and no matter what, it's coming with me. I would love to have it in my bedroom, but depending on the amount of space I will have available - I like the idea shown above by placing it behind the couch. Additionally, to save space - I like the idea of have a floor lamp instead of having a side cocktail table with a lamp on top.
Elle Decor - Shoe Storage
I can probably forget about my current walk-in closet - which poses a big problem - what in the heck do I do with all of my shoes??? I love this idea of floor to ceiling shelving on a wall in the bedroom to store many things, especially shoes. And while I'm not a fan of seeing clutter, placing ceiling to floor panel of curtains in front of the storage piece {or IKEA Lack shelves} will make the space look clean and fresh. The ideas are rollin...
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.