Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{Loving Small Spaces: Lonny Magazine Mar/Apr 2012}

The new issue of Lonny Magazine is out, and per the usual it doesn't disappoint. It's chugged full of interior inspiration, and as I'm looking to transfer into a much smaller apartment, I was drawn to the page shown below. Adding lucite to a small space allows you to have an unobstructed view and keeps the eye flowing. It's clear and light in appearance, which lends a polished and clean look to any interior, a quality that is useful in smaller rooms where the illusion of space is a priority.
Lonny Mag Mar-April 2012
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I'm so ready to start redecorating...I have a big itch!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. aaahhh I love that desk! I agree, the new issues is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.