Monday, February 13, 2012

{Weekend At A Glance}

Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was fantastic and here's a little glimpse:
Weekend at a glance 2.12.12
1. Shoes were not on the agenda for this weekend, but when I walked into Cole Haan and saw these shoes, I kind of fell hard for them and after trying them on and feeling the Nike Air technology along with the memory foam padding, all I could do was walk over to the counter and pull out the card. Yes they are uber bright and I love them! Oh - how do you like the nail polish?

2. This skirt was definitely in the plan. I saw it a week or so ago on Pinterest, and then later in the week my sister emailed me and told me I should purchase it. I took her confirmation as a sign that this skirt needed to be mine - so with a gift card that's been burning a hole in my pocket, I purchased it. I plan to style it a few different ways with pieces I already have in my closet- a chambray shirt, a vintage gray tee with brown leather belt, a white and orange boat-neck top, or once it gets warmer a simple white tank...

3. The girls and I went to Beasley's for dinner to indulge in a little fried chicken and the most amazing macaroni and cheese (thank God for my extra 49 WW points) and a couple glasses of wine.

4. Yesterday (and Saturday night) were the coldest days here in Raleigh this winter. The high was 24 with a wind chill of 12. Lucky me, no matter the weather - the puppy still has to go out - so I bundled up and braved several walks. At least the sun was shining!

So was your weekend? What did you do?Anything exciting to report?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.