Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{February Picks = How Shall I Reward Myself?}

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means - time for my February Picks:
February Picks
1 - I tried this J.Crew necklace on last weekend and it laid on my neck like it belonged there. I ended up getting this rhinestone necklace, but the one above is currently on my wish list.

2 - I've been eyeing these stud earrings for quite some time now - is it time for me to purchase?

3 - I'm into the color mint like big time right now. This nail polish (mint candy apple) is currently on backorder, but I can't wait to get it!

4 - This skirt is everything! I tried it on at J.Crew last weekend, and as I mentioned above the rhinestone necklace won, but the outfit possibilities with this skirt are endless!

5 - I don't think I need to add a description for these. All I can say is - these will be on my feet this spring!

6 - Don't you love this tortoise shell iphone case? Yea, me too - lol!

As this is the season of tax returns and bonuses - we all deserve a little reward. Don't you agree? What's on your wish list lately?

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.