Friday, January 20, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 1.20.12
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- Adult beverage pops - oh I sure could use some of these. My throat feels like I'm swallowing razors.

- You know I’m a fan of Gwyneth Paltrow's blog Goop – so yes I just downloaded her app - click here

- Speaking of Goop – I love the newsletter she posted yesterday about starting a small business – great tips to think about from small business owners (including the beloved Instagram). 

- I soooooooooo want this t-shirt. Do you say pop or soda? lol

- I wish I were here this weekend - trust and believe I will be there next year!!!

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! Movie recommendations - Crazy, Stupid, Love; Midnight in Paris; Horrible Bosses!

    And I am running my first 5K tomorrow! haha - not really that exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I took your advice and got Midnight in Paris (I've seen the other two and they were awesome) - I also got Columbiana and Friends With Benefits.

    Good luck on the 5K tomorrow - that's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.