Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Spring Fever}

Now I definitely can't complain because we have had such a mild winter thus far -  but in my personal opinion, when Christmas is over, I am ready for Spring! I'm looking forward to be able to wear white bottoms again, and for a little change lots, and lots of color. While shopping last weekend, the stores are definitely getting rid of all the winter items in an effort to make room for the new spring collections. Here are a few things that I'm looking forward to adding to my spring wardrobe this year:
Spring Fever
My essentials for spring: Essie nail polish | Chambray shirt | White Pencil Skirt | Leopard Sandals | Asos Pink Belt | Neon Kate Spade Clutch
Signature

1 comment:

  1. i am breaking the rules and wearing white jeans this summer! but besides that, color is definitely on my spring shopping list as well. loving those leopard sandals!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.