Monday, January 2, 2012

{January Picks: Fave Things For The New Year}

It's the beginning of the month {and new year} and you know what that means - time for my January Picks:
January Picks
1. I purchased a new leopard scarf during the after Christmas sales, and I love it. Every girl should have one!

2. I purchased this burger press from Williams-Sonoma to spice up my turkey burgers. I haven't used it yet but I know it's going to be genius!

3. My sister Laura purchased this sweater Anthro skirt for me, and it fits like a glove. {enter whisper voice here: it's a size M - woohoo}. While it's not available online anymore, the stores still have them and they are 50% off = $25!!!

4. My sister Tara purchased these boots for me for Christmas and I'm obsessed with them. I can run miles in these bad boys!

5. Yep - I'm thinking of getting a tiny heart tattoo. My sister Tara will be here in a couple of weeks and we're thinking of getting one. Now gotta get the other sisters on board!

6. My new mantra - I will be placing this in my office and my house.
Signature

1 comment:

  1. oh girl, i am having a bit of boot jealousy of here! love your picks this month
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.