Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Instagram}

I was hesitant to join Instagram basically because my life is already on social media overdrive. But during the holidays, me and my sisters all started taking pics and I couldn’t resist jumping in. I’m still getting the hang of things, but let’s follow each other {I'm jessica_flourish} as I'm committed to posting at least one picture a day. Also, I just joined ink361.com where you can view everyone’s instagram photos larger on the web - it’s pretty cool!
Instagram
1. My sisters dog Bailey - isn't he a cutie patootie - I love that little guy!
2. My mom's favorite mac-n-cheese. If I told you the recipe I would have to kill you!
3. A few of my favorite Christmas gifts from my friends at work!
4. I made this soup on Monday and have been eating it all week - I'm obsessed!
5. My sister Tara won the Christmas packaging award this year - this is her wrapping.

*Instagram is a free app that you can use on your phone. Snap a photo, choose a filter to transform the look and feel, send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr – it’s all as easy as pie. It’s photo sharing, reinvented. Follow me!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.