Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:
- My very talented photographer friend is giving away a free session - click here to enter and please be sure to spread the word!
- Fried Egg with Avocado, Tzatiki & Feta - doesn't this look amazing?
- Anthology is usually a print magazine but they switched things up and came out with a special digital winter issue. It is choc full of really good ideas and projects. Check out the Winter issue right here. If you would like to subscribe (makes a great gift - hint hint!) go here.
- Furbish is having their Holler-Day Open House tomorrow at 10am. Click here for a 15% off coupon code.
- My new mirror mantra - word.
- I'm not much of a baker (I can bake, don't get me wrong) I just don't eat much sugar (mostly because once I start, I can't stop) but I will be making these for the holiday. Peanut butter + Nutella - you can't go wrong.
- Finally, have you heard of the Clarisonic cleaning systems? Neither had I, until my good friend Ros showed it to me during one of our shopping trips. After hearing her sales pitch and reading all of the ooo and ahhh reviews, I will be purchasing one this weekend. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page to read all of the reviews - I'll bet you'll be getting one soon as well!
Enjoy your weekend Peeps!