Friday, November 4, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 11.4.11
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- The new edition of Matchbook Magazine is live - check it!
- Sick of the same old ways of tying your scarves? Well click here...
- Breakfast on the go - I like it.
- This week I visited the new Furbish shop and wow – it’s AMAZEBALLS. Jamie has done such an amazing job with the space – it’s HUGE! There is a grey couch and a gold dress that I’m dying for – and can’t get either out of my head. If I had only won the lottery the other day… the dress will be mine – but the couch….let’s just hope we get bonus checks this year!
- Apple Pie Cookies - mmmmm....I think mom needs to make these for Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.