Monday, November 7, 2011

{A Little Retail Therapy Always Helps}

shoe binge
When I enter the Nordstrom shoe department, I immediately ask for David. Let's just say he's my shoe therapist. He knows my taste, and knows what to bring out without me having to specifically tell him. This past weekend, after my binge, he told me that he is personally going to submit my name to be on the invite list for the annual exclusive Nordstrom Christmas party. Say what??? I've been dying to get invited to the party for years, and now I may be going! Crossing fingers that I'll actually get an invite! Needless to say, my therapy helped and now I'm ready to face another week. 

How was your weekend? Do anything fun? Any retail therapy?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.