Thursday, October 27, 2011

{Vanilla, Pear, and Vodka Cocktail}

Doesn't this drink look refreshing?? Over the weekend, while in New York, my sister made me a pear martini that was to die for (I ended up having several). When I got back to the office on Tuesday, one of our clients sent us a box full of delicious Harry & David pears. And then when I went to Pinterest last night, one of the first pins I saw was this recipe for a Vanilla, Pear, and Vodka Cocktail. So as confirmations usually come in three's - I would say that the stars have aligned for me to make and indulge in this drink this weekend. I've got the vodka - check. I've got the pears - check. Now all I need are some vanilla beans which I'll get tomorrow, and viola. Mmmmm....can't wait!
vanilla pear cocktail

And just for kicks - here's another recipe I found - amazeballs, right??? This is definitely in the queue...and of course I'll have to Weight Watcher-ize it (as in low fat cheeses, 2% milk (I just can't do skim), turkey sausage, and wheat pizza dough) and then figure out how many points+ it will be... it will be worth the work!
muffin calzone
{Recipes found here: Vanilla/pear cocktail | Mealuffins}
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.