Friday, October 28, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 10.28
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- A fantastic homemade olive oil scrub - this I'm gonna try!
- I'm looking for a plaid button down - Kendie has given me a little inspiration...
- Homemade Twix (keep scrolling down for the English translation)
- Repackaged Candy DIY - I love this...
- Homemade tater tots....can you say word to ya motha!
- Kate Spade Spring 2012 sneak peak!
- Click here to find out about the Food Truck Rodeo - and take a peak at the 27 trucks that will be there.
- I can't wait to check out the new Furbish store - I forgot to add that to my Saturday plans above. Congrats Jamie - the store looks great, can't wait to see it in person!
Signature

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.