Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{September Picks}

Morning Peeps! Did you miss me? I had a great time in Ohio this past weekend - time away relaxing with the family was exactly what I needed. The long weekend wasn't long enough {it never is} but the dose of the fam that I received has given me enough to get me to Thanksgiving. I never fully understand how much I truly miss them until I spend time with them, and then have to leave again. For those of you that have family within a short driving distance, don't take it for granted - visit them often.

So...it's the beginning of the month and you know what that means - time for my September Picks!
september picks
1. I would die to have this exact cognac leather coat - but because it's way out of my price range, I'm on the hunt for something similar...

2. I love this little guy by Jonathan Adler - I first saw it over a year ago, and not quite sure why I haven't purchased it yet. I love the whimsy Mr. Adler brings to interiors...

3. Next month {October 8} is my birthday and I've been trying to decide what I am going to purchase for myself. I really really want these Tory Burch boots - and I've been keeping my eye on this Kate Spade bracelet, and this Emersonmade gold necklace. I think I'm going to go with the boots...I only turn thirty-something once, right?

4. Loving this leopard print skinny belt from Banana Republic

5. I would do anything for this ring...I love the vintage-classic feel. I'd wear it everyday...

6. I'm kind of obsessed with finding a pair of black leather pants. These are from Gap, $400, and that absolutely means I need to keep looking....the look for less will pop up sooner or later.

So what are your current must-haves?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.