Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{West Elm Goodies}

I have a girls weekend planned in a few days to Charlotte, and I'm excited to get a way. Other than obviously spending time with my peeps, I'm looking forward to shopping at all the stores I don't get to shop at here in Raleigh. There's a West Elm there, for starters, and while I need absolutely nothing - there are a few things that I have my eye on. The one thing for sure that I will get is the striped shower curtain {shown below}... but everything else will just be a little frosting on the cake... can't wait!
west elm
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.