Monday, August 1, 2011

{Turquoise, White & Gold}

I'm loving this color combination of turquoise, white, and gold. Jen Ramos, of MadeByGirl, recently launched Cocoa & Hearts where you can peruse and purchase her original paintings. There have been several pieces that I've loved, but the paintings are selling so quickly I keep missing out. One of my faves is shown below, and while it is currently sold out - I'm stalking her site in hopes that she posts a similar one shortly.
turquoise and gold
Oh and I can't leave without saying how completely in love I am with the gold bangle accents above - the pics can be found here and here.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.