Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{Gucci Menswear 2011 Fall Bags}

What is there not to love about Gucci's new Fall collection of bags for men. Now I only know a few men that would actually be comfortable wearing one of these, but I'll tell you what - I would rock the heck out of all of them! These oversized bags are perfect for going to work, the gym, or if you're simply planning to go away for the weekend. Which one is your favorite?
gucci fall man bags 1
gucci fall man bags 2
I'd take them all, but if I had to choose one - I'd pick the one in the middle/second row. Lovely!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.