Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{July Must-Haves}

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means - time for my July Picks!
July Picks
1. I've been looking for a chambray romper, but if I could afford this gold one - it.would.be.mine!

2. Same goes for this dress - if I could afford it, I would have already worn it. There's gotta be a look for less out there right?

3. Why is finding the right glass table so hard? I'm still on the hunt, but if you happen to come across one that looks like the one above - let me know!

4. I love this outfit - I need to find a white skirt and orange sandals to pull this off though...I have the rest!

5. Now that I've purchased {finally} my Michael Kors oversized gold watch, I need more gold jewelry - starting with this ring!

6. I love little clutches and cute bags to organize my purse - this one is more than I would spend, but {per the usual} I'm looking for the look for less...heck I could probably make it!

7. Tis' the season - I can't get enough of ice cream and those amazing build your own frozen yogurt shops

8. I purchased these espadrilles over the weekend and they are honestly the most comfortable shoes I own - love them!

What are your current must haves???
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Check this out for #2- http://www.shopruche.com/daylight-afterglow-striped-maxi-dress-p-7992.html

    Not quite the same, but very similar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.