Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Plans 4.22.11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Lovin
I have tons of links to share - so sit back and enjoy while you have some down time during this long holiday weekend:

~ Seeing these brightly colored eggs makes me miss the contest me and my sisters used to have to see who would have the best decorated eggs. I think I will dye some this weekend!

~ For my iPhone peeps - I recently download this app and love it! Try it out!

~ Wholly guacamole - if you haven't tried this, go get it now! My new fave...

~ Neon & Neutral - I love this post by Mimi+Meg...I think I'm gonna try this color combo

~ Who's ready for So You Think You Can Dance...dance dance... hope Alex comes back

~ I so wish I had time to make and send these out to my fave peeps. Stupid surgery...

~ Who doesn't agree this is necessary?

~ I like it - what is it? I want this - I find myself saying this quote a lot!

~ Oh how I hope the Royal Wedding procession is like this!

~ Hello? Is it me you're looking for? lol.... Sing it with me "I can see it in your eyes..."

~ Word. This will be in my wedding vows...

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.