Thursday, April 21, 2011

{Hey Peeps!}

I will be back in blogging action tomorrow - promise. I'm feeling MUCH better and am currently scouring the web for lots of inspiration and amazing posts to share. In the interim, I've been dying for a shirt-dress {long enough so that I don't get weird stares} and happened to come across this one as I was flipping through mags over the last week {this pic is from Allure Magazine} and fell in love. The only prob - this one is Chanel {as in uber-expensive} so I'm on the prowl of finding something a lot more in my price range...with the same style...
Shirt Dress
Have you seen anything close?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.