Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Rue Magazine DIY Inspiration}

The March/April issue of Rue magazine is out {happy dance, happy dance}, and last night I made special plans to grab a glass of wine, turn on some music, and slowly flip through the pages. {Please tell me that I'm not the only one that is completely obsessed with magazines} Per the usual, each page is chugged full of eye-candy, but when I turned to the pic below {pg. 219} and saw that ah-mazing stool/ottoman, I honestly did a double-take ~ so...
Rue Magazine March-April 2011
If I can find everything I need this weekend - I'll definitely post pics next week. Cross your fingers for me! To check out the new issue of Rue, click here ~ ENJOY!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.