Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{Kitchen Essentials}

While browsing through the April issue of Lucky magazine last night,  I stopped on page 94 {for those of you that have the issue} and allowed my inner Martha Stewart to gush a little. I'm kind of obsessed with kitchens, and while I don't really love to cook {although I can cook - let me add that in}, I've always dreamed of having an amazing space full of all the key essentials.  It's that one place that guests always gravitate to, and to me, it represents warmth and comfort. 

The one thing that immediately grabbed my attention on the page was the indoor herb garden {I so want one of these}, then down to the iPad stand, then I decided to just go online and find all of the amazing pieces. So for your viewing and shopping pleasure - check em out: 
kitchen essentials
1. Herb garden - perfect for us apartment dwellers...
2. Stool - great for guest as you're in the kitchen...
3. iPad stand - because cooking to music is way more fun & digital cookbooks are brills...
4. Hanging fruit bowl - a great way to save on counter space...
5. Wooden bowls - eco-friendly and modern...

Herb garden + iPad stand = on the wish list!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.