Monday, February 28, 2011

{And The Winner Is...}

Oscar Recap
Yay!!!!! Natalie and Colin won - wooohooo - so well deserved!!! So did you guys watch the Oscar's last night? I really enjoyed the opening skit, the scene with Kirk Douglas, and the Lena Horne tribute, but I have to be honest that the show was a little dry this year. As you know I watched all of the nominated movies before the awards and it really made watching them more enjoyable {if I hadn't, I probably would have went to sleep}. If you followed me on Twitter last night you know that I tweeted mostly about the fashion, so without further ado here are my two-cents on who I thought were the best dressed...
Oscars Fashion 1
Oscars Fashion 2
Oscars Fashion 3
Gweneth by far was my absolute favorite, with Camilla right behind - STUNNING! Next year for sure I'm having a party!!!
Signature

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy the red carpet, and I have to agree with your picks. All of the above look wonderful. Matthew Mcconaughey's wife is drop dead gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.