Friday, November 5, 2010

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!!! While it's been a short work week for me - I'm so ready for the weekend. Other than the following, I don't really have any set plans:

Weight Watchers
I have to weigh in tomorrow and for some reason I'm a little nervous about it. I haven't cheated and have stayed within my allotted points, but for some reason I feel like I may gain this week. If so, I will take it in stride as I know there are ups, downs, and plateaus in ths long journey - but still I will be a little disappointed. My goal for next week is to really start exercising - as in weight training. I've been doing mile walks and throwing in a little jogging, but it's time for me to get in the gym to reshape this bod. Fun, fun - eh?

Flea Market
I would like to see if there are any goodies that I can't live without. I haven't been since it's been 90+ degrees, so it will be nice to stroll around the market in much cooler weather. If I'm lucky, I have a DIY project that I want to do so hopefully I'll find the items I need. Stay tuned for a post on Monday!

pinkfun
{I so love this pic. I've posted it several times before - and I'm posting again because I just love the energy...and that fabulous pink skirt!!}

Other than WW and the flea market, I may go to the movies ~ and I may go out and do some sweater shopping. With the weather declining quickly, I'm realizing my wardrobe needs some....tweeking. Well ~ enjoy your weekend, relax, and be sure to do something fun!
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a DIY project I need to undertake myself (scary I know). Do you know of any good fabric stores in the area? I need to recover some retro-fabulous dining chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.