Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Obsession: Chunky Sweaters}

You know me - I'm always obsessed about something. My current obsession is chunky, over-sized sweaters. One of the many things that I absolutely love about fall and cooler weather is that you get to wear sweaters...and the trend this season is the bigger the better!
Chunky Sweater 1
{Imagine wearing this sweater, curled up in your favorite chair drinking some Max Brenner hot chocolate. Or slipping on a pair of skinny jeans, your favorite boots, and  heading out to the mall for some Christmas shopping - it's so versatile and I'm lovin' it}

Chunky Sweater 3
{Me and my sister saw so many of these Fair Isle cardigans this past weekend and I want one! I'm trying to find the right one...meaning the right price. The hunt is on...}

Chunky Sweater 2
{The layering here is genius, and the belt is perfection. I actually bought an oversized belt this past weekend in one of LA's boutiques...I'll be rockin this style all fall and winter long...}
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. Chunky sweaters are my fav for this time of year! Sit in front a fire reading your favorite magazine and listening to some great tunes. Divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.