Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{Lovin Lampshades: Studio Jota}

You know how when you see something that you really want, decide to leave it at the store to see if you still think about it the next day? Well that's what I'm going through, however, it's been several days now. I saw this fantastic lamp while out to lunch last week at NOFO, and I've been thinking about it ever since. The problem - it's $228. I came home that night and scrubbed the web trying to see if I could find it for cheaper. I found several lamps and lovely drum shades {as seen below} but nothing quite as amazing as the one I saw.
Lamp shades
{All lampshades are made by Etsy store Studio Jota}
So what to do, what to do... Should I buy it? Write a letter to Santa? Make it one of my Christmas presents to myself? Or leave it and keep hunting? I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of it so I could show you. Maybe I'll back this week to look at it again...and grab one of my favorite bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado sandwiches. Stay tuned....this book is not closed!Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.