Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Happy Birthday Lonny Magazine}

Lonny Mag has turned 1 this month and their anniversary issue is now out on the "stands" {ie. your computer screen}. As you know I'm a huge fan of this online magazine and get excited every time a new issue comes out because I so look forward to all the eye candy and amazing ideas they have to share. This month {of course} did not disappoint and below are a few of my fave interiors. Take a look....
Bed Surrounded By Books
As a lover of books - I would love for my bed to be nestled in between built-in bookshelves filled with all my favorites...

Narnia Statue
There's something about this corner nook that I just love - from the floor lamp, to the statue, to the espresso hard wood floors...lovely...

Living Room
I really like the openness of this room, but I especially love the personal artwork...

table
...and this FANTASTIC table ~ what I wouldn't do for it...

When you have some time, sit down and enjoy Lonny's anniversary issue ~ I guarantee that you'll find tons of inspiration...promise.
Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.