Thursday, September 2, 2010

{I'm in Nesting Newbies}

I'm am thrilled to finally announce that the 4th issue of Nesting Newbies is out and guess what....I'M IN IT!!! I was contacted a few months ago to be a part of this issue by submitting my Summer Plans in the same fashion that I post my Weekend Plans every Friday {handwritten, drawings, collages, etc}. Of course I jumped at this amazing opportunity and had a blast putting it together! So without further ado ~ here are my Summer Plans...
Flourish in Nesting Newbies
{To view the full-size article click here and flip to page 183, but don't stop there ~ after you're done with my page, flip back to the beginning and indulge in the pages and pages of fabulousness...}

Thank you Jodi and Lea ~  being a part of your amazing magazine is a complete honor. Looking back at the article I've realized that I had an amazing summer and in 20 days I get to top it off with my trip to Italy. Whoo-hoo!!! Thanks again, the layout looks fantastic!
Final Signature

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.