Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{Etsy Love}

No rhyme, no reason, just really love these Etsy items...
Natural Etsy Love
1. Mustard Clutch - I so love this and have blogged about this bag before...{clearing throat, my birthday is coming up in October}

2. Stacked Antique Gold Necklace - I bought this necklace for my sister several months ago, and I am thinking I should have kept it for myself! Maybe when I visit her in LA I can steal it {as she loves to "borrow" my stuff - lol - sorry T, you do!}...or I may just buy one of my own!

3. Gold Dotted Notebook by Bailey Doesn't Bark - I received these cups last year for Christmas and I more than adore them. The notebook above is so lovely and for only $17 it's a must have. Love love love...

4. Mustard Organic Cotton Fabric - I really like this simple and modern pattern and would love to make a couple of pillows out of it.

5. Rustic Handmade Stacked Ring - so elegant, so simple, an I love the mother of pearl stone in the center.

6. Vintage Fedora Hat - you know me and hats...nuff' said!

Great finds eh?

Final Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.