Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Aug/Sep Issue of Lonny Magazine}

The August/September issue of Lonny Magazine is now available!!! Last night I got to flip through the pages {several times} preparing for all the goodies I get to share with you today. I'm sure all of my fellow bloggers will also be talking about Lonny today and that just shows how freakin-fantastic the magazine is. It's always filled with impeccable style, stories that inspire, and pictures that make you go oooo....ahhhh....wow.... So without further ado - check out a few of my fave stories and spreads...ENJOY!

A Flair For Design 1

A Flair For Design 2
I adore the black walls...the head of a horse {so Godfather}...and the lovely cluster of framed art!
Dots
The World At His Doorstep 1

The World At His Doorstep 2
Lovin the crisp white here...

The World At His Doorstep 4
I so love this quote - I'm definitely putting this into my travel journal!

The World At His Doorstep 5
My dream...to live on a beach!
Dots
Bohemian Allure 1

Bohemian Allure 2
I totally agree with this quote - the weirder the piece is, the more I want it.
Dots
Beginning Again 1

Beginning Again 2
Doesn't this look like a lovely afternoon? During my travels to London {3 trips away} I would just love to spend an afternoon shopping around here....
Dots

I hope you enjoyed the issue and some of my faves! If you would like to peruse the entire magazine {which I urge you to do} - click hereFinal Signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.