Monday, July 26, 2010

{Magical Little Spaces ~ My Dream Treehouse}

When I was a kid I really wanted a tree house, and while me and my bestie at the time tried to build one {lol, man I wish I had pictures} we weren't very successful at all. I had my favorite tree that I climbed literally everyday - but unfortunately it wasn't structured to hold a tree house. So maybe you can appreciate my little gasp when i saw this "adult tree house" - how freakin adorable, right? I must admit it is a little too Victorian and  frilly {even for me} but oh what I wouldn't do to have this in the backyard of my future house. How amazing would it be to have this lovely space as my office/studio/getaway? ahhh....so in love.
Tiny Victorian House 1

Tiny Victorian House 2

Tiny Victorian House 3

Tiny Victorian House 4
PS. LOVE the pink boots! To read the full article {via The New York Times} click here...ENJOY!
love jessica

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear me! Aren't they all just magical! I would love to have a tea party wth my daughter in any of those gorgeous spaces *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.